Thursday, December 4, 2014

Monday - Try and Wednesday - mostly Sephira

Monday: Today I enjoyed Try's company

  • She seemed happier, relaxed, responsive
  • nice turn on the haunches
  • enjoyed the canter
  • weaves were fabulous
  • BMe good and also stick to lme
next time: canter on the rail

watched BA ride Sephira--BA is enjoying getting to ride Sephira to learn dressage and I enjoyed watching Sephira being good at learning. BA trimmed her mane and she was amazing and not in a good way!

Wednesday: I enjoyed reviewing with Try the B Me lessons in her pasture and she was just lovely in all ways. BA gave her a partial clip on Tuesday and she is looking good also.

Sephira--I rode her and loved it
  • She was pleasant, relaxed and responsive
  • We did 2 laps of canter on the rail and she broke gait only one time to poop--I was able to easily catch any other potentials breaks of gait.
  • Her canter is fabulous
  • We had a lovely fluid serpentine with the changes of bend flowing nicely
  • She was agreeable about a bit of vertical flexion--a non issue
next time: I have a plan including canter on the rail 2 laps.

No comments:

Post a Comment