Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Tuesday - Easy Day
When I arrived, BA's daughter Katie, got Try out of her stall for me--I did not ask. Then she helped me and I gave Try a quick tidy-up clip then the three of us went out back so Try could graze. Katie then began grooming Try--again without my asking--how can you not love that. So Try and I taught Katie the sticking together game and she and Try played while I got my saddle/etc out and caught up with BA. She has lots of good news--new horse Webster and Devon is doing great, etc. Then Try and I went to the lovely freshly groomed ring and walk/trot/canter a bit--stopping in the shade--no the buckle--no contact--nice easy ride. Followed that with a ride up the drive and road a bit and back. When we got back to the barn area I took my feet out of the stirrups and Try stopped knowing the next thing I would have asked for would be a halt. Lastly, I gave Try a bath and we grazed to dry off a bit before I left and she went back to her stall and got treats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment