Try:
We rode in the ring preceeded by Try reading my mind with straddle the pole and figure 8 at liberty in the back paddock. In the ring she had tremendous energy, no doubt at least partly due to the gorgeous stallion Richmond riding at the same time. WTC then cool down with a couple more incredibly responsive games with Try and shower.
Devon:
Worked on myself with relaxation (id and remove tension) breathing, being pleased and confidence image as well as being effective in cueing. For warmup and no stirrups I did well with these goals and no stirrups of 4 laps with a break was no issue. Then some lovely trot laps on autopilot for us both. Canter tho--started out really sloppy and I reved Devon up again. Took a good bit of walk and trot to get relaxed before continuing canter in the other direction. Then played with contact--if I feel my elbows connected to the bit we ride on contact--he rounds up and it is just that simple. Played at the end with lengthening his trot on contact. Cool down and shower/rain rot treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment