Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MH and Try and Devon and I

Warmed up Try at the walk for MH: including patterns and lengthen and shorten the walk. Video etc of Try's lesson with MH who said Try is fun to ride and will do anything for you. BA complimented the progress Try is making. I saw Try looking really good for longer stretches of time. MH suggested lots of serpentines to help Try be balanced.

canter 

trot


Devon: I was ready for him having considered my increasing lack of confidence and unwillingness to up my phases with him. So today I had no problems with getting and keeping a good energy and had the gentle spurs and carrot stick as back up. Walk/trot/canter and no stirrups. BA suggested wtc warmup would be good for lessons with Kathy as well followed by dwell time to get calm after the canter.



No comments:

Post a Comment