Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monday Magic Day

Gorgeous sunny day. Try elected to come to me in pasture without my asking. Good grooming and Try shedding.

Played with a little on line circling as a warmup so I can work on open door to send. Wtc interesting that if I cantered or trotted she matched me!

Played in the ring with cueing from seat only
1. Backup the best yet offered with slightest hint that I would touch her with a leg. She gets a treat for every good one.
2. Upward and downward transitions are close if a cluck and kiss are ok lol.
3. Turning from my torso turning or rib cage c shape are there. Next can we be more careful about how I cue for angle of the turn...sometimes I over cue and get a sharp turn. This is good at the trot. For next time pick a pattern ie clover leaf and see if we can be particular about shape/geometry.

Also of note only touched reins twice in the entire session. And no reaction to stopping at the judges stand for me to fiddle with various stuff. This leads me to believe it wasn't a claustrophobia issue before likely more a druthers ready for session to be over sort of thing.

Finished with walk off the farm. Try decided she didn't want to do it after all...possibly remembering that the handsome stallion Richmond was in the barn! (Try in season. )


No comments:

Post a Comment