Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Monday March 24

Goal plan--no change
1. Riding 50% precision with emphasis on back-to-basics cueing
2. Riding 50% yeehaw freedom and filling our respective +s bucket--fun
3. On the ground--clean up my cueing
4. Fears--the gate and the ditch

A few issues:
1. I am really interested in trying out a specific different cue for druthers thoughts--to be used with consistency, not over used and with phases.
2. A method to teach opposites: i.e. sideways towards and away, from a halt (riding) go forward or back.

Using the feel of the first sit in the saddle to determine the right horse for me. Try: feels like going home to me. MH--she feels so good.

House renovations/weather. Jennifer riding Try. German guy?

Golden feeling: that overall, alls right with the world, oneness, interconnectedness, warmth etc. I realized that Try has taught me to seek that from day one. To not do what she doesn't want to do, so we can be in the golden feeling together.

Sooo--can Try seek that feeling from me, does she care about that feeling, can I create it on command so to speak, etc. So its not only release of pressure and being neutral that teaches but the golden feeling??? I don't know. But fun to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment