From Try: First let me say all
is well. I am enjoying having this new human around and sharing time and space
with her. I don't feel threatened in any way, and the ease in which we work is
delightful. It's time in my life for comfort and less stressful learning. I'll
always love my main human and will try to do any and everything she wants to do
that makes her happy. It is nice, though not to have an agenda in these days
and times. My hips are a bit ouchy but no severe pain, and nothing that will
restrict riding in the fashion we're doing. Elizabeth, is doing a great job
communicating using her abilities as a telepath. I know and feel her
appreciation on every level. We don't need words to convey our feelings. I send
her..love.
From Sephira: I know I'm
wonderful and I'm glad you recognize the same..We're really getting a
"connection" between us at this point in time. Yes, I understand, and
got your thought about the draw reins before hand. Your hands are light enough
not to be a bother, just remember to push forward a bit more with your legs.
Remember..we're teaching each other. As for respect..good going! I'm learning
you can be a force to be reckoned-with!
Both horses seem to have just
what they need right now! I can't help but chuckle at Miss Sephira's ego. But,
ya know..I think it's pretty cool she knows her worth! I'm so proud of you,
Elizabeth! You're doing a wonderful job "communicating" with these
horses. Keep up the good work!
I had a gal email me last week
about teaching some classes. She's friends, and a client of Nikki Heath. I'm
thinking about doing some online workshops. Maybe via Skype. Still in the
works. Keep that in mind in case you know of anyone that maybe interested..
Many Blessings..S
My concerns were--was Try ok with Dawn--especially now that they are slow trotting without out stopping for 30 minutes. In my conversation with Try she did not like it boring and a bit exhausting but she likes Dawn a lot. Also I really was uncomfortable about using the draw reins with Sephira, warned Sephira about them in advance and checked in with her yesterday to see if she was ok with it and she didn't seem to think it was that big a deal.
No comments:
Post a Comment