Friday, October 10, 2014

Thursday with Sephira and Kathy

Today was a frustrating day but a good learning day.

1. Shoulder in with Sephira: my concentration needed to be outside rein to avoid over  bending and outside leg forward of the girth to move the shoulder.

2. My attention and persistence had to be highest priority on maintaining my position--elbows and hands so Sephira could understand that I really wanted what I wanted. LOL When I would focus on transitions etc I lost my focus thus, for a while anyway, the transitions, etc. need to be made with a secondary focus and concentration.

3. Sephira is such a good teacher. i.e. my leg means forward

4. I want to match Sephira's energy when it is really good.

5. My frustration today I realize came from ignoring Sephira in the conversation and focusing on what Kathy was asking. Sephira wants me to talk to her and learn to listen to her.

6. I lost my sense of relaxation, visualization to telegraph what is coming. Soft concentration and enjoying the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment