Very curious and new thoughts.
In thinking towards creating a training level musical freestyle for Try and I, MH had advised matching music to video of Try for rhythm. Kathy had advised a cohesive approach to avoid a piece meal group of music with jarring transitions--more of an overall piece of music--likely a classical piece with variety that means something to me.
So I took video of MH and Try as they seem to have such a good rhythm together and played various possible music selections to their walk/trot and canter and found NO Match with any of the music. Just no connection.
Next I tried video of Try and I in a lesson with MH and the music fit.
How very curious is that? So a horse is that different with different riders. Also, what does that say about the way I ride? My ballet background survives within me when I ride?
Very interesting to consider.
No comments:
Post a Comment