My first priority was observing myself for positive thoughts. It was a beautiful day and I loved the drive seeing all the fall colors in the sunshine. I carried the positive feeling with me until I got to the grocery store mid afternoon then forgot it as I was tired.
Try:
- She came to me
- She was loving
- She was relaxed
- She gave me great warm golden feeling energy
- She acknowledged my presence during the day
next time
1. pleasant ride
2. ?mental stimulation?
Sephira:
- We started with the respectful energy from Wednesday
- In the round pen we played with the golden ribbon and as we progressed I saw greater relaxation
- She follows me at liberty zone 1 to zone 1, and side-by-side for a little while.
- We played friendly game at mounting block without mounting.
- we made strides with lead line, mirroring and refreshing our memories as to lead line ground manners
next time
1. I will want to be observant. As I play friendly and help Sephira relax she loses respect and gains dominance. I believe she equates gentle, loving connection as wimpy. I now know I can use Parelli methods to change a disrespectful attitude as it arises and it likely will.
2. Time to get back to some really riding rather than lovely putzing about.
No comments:
Post a Comment