Friday, November 7, 2014

Thursday - Starting over with B ME - days 1, 2 and 3

Day One: Starting over from the beginning:

1. reviewed session 1 notes and video
2. plan 3x a day for at least 3 days - 7 min GM golden mode:

  • physical relaxation
  • 5 minute movie, visualization--bringing in Try or Sephira, listening to inner voice
  • 60 second count down to set the feeling
Going back to reset my relaxation and positive thinking path.
Forgiving myself for getting off track. The answer if I see negativity in my horses is always GM, dwell time, mirror, just hangout together. Positive warm, loving GM cookies.

For me--I got off track with trips and non-horse stuff that is not geared for spiritual development. However, it is up to me not to others to challenge myself to stay with the program with other distractions, getting tired, etc.

Journaling to provide discipline. Perhaps in notebook, perhaps here??

So Day 1 thankfulness time
1. tension--observed, movie--focus an issue, 60 sec ct good--did with MMJ tape
2. worked on relieving tension for several minutes, movie attempts better, 60 sec great
3. less tension, movie--jogging in the sand and rubbing Try's neck--focus scattered, 60 sec touching set more GM than in quite some time.

Day Two: Session Two - Mirroring

Today I plan hanging out, dwell time, lots of GM cookies and mirroring--1. not asking for anything, and 2. ask/release and reward with cookie. (gm/visual/60sec).

THankfulness time:
1. Did in bathtub 8 am physical relaxation better, movie--asked Try for movie??, 60 sec ok
2. At Rollover with Try: phys tension better, movie--both Lexie and Try came to me physically and I quit as Lexie was nearly on top of me and I do not know her.
3. I forgot to do a 3rd time.

Mirroring: I did this with both Try and Sephira--Try at a standstill and on lead line and Sephira on lead line. Should I be seeing some result?

The MAIN thing I did was be conscious of positive thoughts and washing out any negative. I had a lot of success with this. This is especially important with Sephira as fears or anticipation of problems can affect our connection.

I played with GM and energy ribbon a lot with both horses and for both I saw greater relaxation as I went along. I even saw Sephira get a little sleepy looking. Using TM focus and energy ribbon both Try and Sephira come to me and are connected. Sephira has difficulty stopping with me.

Exhale--both Try and I exhale and recognize the cue but don't have it coupled with stopping. Sephira licked and chewed a lot but rarely exhales.
They both back from my focus and energy without the energy ribbon--unsure if its a sincere thought--catching the thought. Please review--lessons 5-8.

Day Three: Thinking and Studying

Constant Conscious Awareness

  1. think positive
  2. think in terms of energy
  3. think about catching the thought/reading the horse
  4. find release and reward with cookie: gm/vis/60sec
7: use my energy bubble to catch Try's thought and ask her to shift away from me
8. direct Try's thoughts to move her feet

Using GM to create new + pathways

ITS ALL ABOUT AWARENESS


No comments:

Post a Comment