Try:
On Line:
1. sideways on the circle2. throwing the 22' rope
3. S bends
4. falling leaf
1. Sideways on the circle: remember about phases especially phase 4. Remember little backup for a FQ escape.
2. Throwing the rope: much better
3. S bends: how about dancing them, alternate walk and trot, flow, smooth change of tools: modern dance spin position
4. Falling leaf: you must walk forward into her HQ/FQ for this to work, modern dance spin position to ask Try to match to get bending and good HQ steps/engagement.
Riding:
1. Tea for two: how light is light2. Trot: quality of rhythm improved and I remembered what to do but no flexion because of not asking and not staying with it and quitting too soon.
2. Offensive sidepass: 1. bend head, 2. my focus, 3. move dem HQ!! Stay with it intensity is our friend.
3. Canter: she is 4 beating and trotting behind. Need a snappy warmup.
Keystone:
Easy start, friendly in the pasture where he was lying down, grazing on the way in groom, etc. Easy warmup walk and trot then because his trot was looking really good played with contact and flexion. We got it quickly and he looked and felt good. Then I worked on my tendency to overcue change of direction. I learned I need to make a new habit in use of spurs and that Keystone likes me to widen hands slightly to cue him to maintain flexion.
No comments:
Post a Comment