Repeated three games in muddy ring after big day of rain yesterday. Some improvement.
Sideways on the circle:
Goals
1. Move Try backward just a bit it she is escaping forward
2. Use phases 1 and 4 especially and remember 4 is something that will make Try care
3. The release teaches.
What happened:
I did use backward, and some nice clear phase one--other phases not so clear, nagging and she didn't care about the phase 4 I chose. But the task itself was a bit improved. Also I kept doing the task without improving and without a clear ending.
S bends:
Goals
1. Warmup extreme friendly, Simulation: moving backward and changing hands gracefully
2. Modern dance slice for Try to match my bend
3. Dance
What happened:
1. Good warmup and silly simulation
2. I remembered my body position some
3. I was dancing and sometimes smooth even at the trot
4. We were able to do walk and trot--what about canter? hmm
Falling Leaf:
Goals
1. Simulation for walking forward and changing hands
2. Walk toward HQ and FQ
3. Keep walking and no silly trotting by me--looks ridiculous
What happened:
1. Off camera a lot
2. Simulations need work
3. I did remember walk forward and drive HQ/FQ but not smooth and graceful
4. Got off pattern in going toward HQ/FQ--ask when she passes my belly button??
Keystone: walk/trot and no stirrups.
Afternoon went to see Helene and Tango.
No comments:
Post a Comment