Thursday, October 31, 2013

Wednesday - Try and I in the field - YeeHaw sorta

"Loosen the Spring" day:

Trotted in the field--see video. Just to let loose some. I remembered Gretchen's slow medium fast trotting at Williamston and thought some trotting really moving out would be a good idea. We did get some--Try was a bit confused and offered canter instead a few times. I was also working on NOT lifting my leg behind me to cue.




Also played with right side steps from session with Dan and feel confused--see video

I learned:
1. Tap behind the shoulder
2. Tap in phases
3. She did repeatedly look out her right side and walk off with that front foot.
4. Lateral flexion from a standstill was not as incredible after I spent 15 minutes of dwell time and treats on that side on the ground.
5. HQ yield: cross over with stick?

No comments:

Post a Comment