A new project brings excitement, rebirth, positive energy that carries over to many aspects of my life and the promise that all things are possible.
So what happens to lose energy?
- RBE boredom
- Failure sense for lack of perfection
- overtired and unable to keep up the pace?
- Not sufficiently motivated to keep going?
- horse stuff I have input that keeps me motivated pretty well
- on my own: nutrition and exercise--not so much!!
- Weight watchers--I have gone a number of times in my life tho never been overweight. Simply to reset and get myself back on track and stay there awhile. The weekly meetings provide inspiration, new ideas and the reset/motiv to get back on track
- classes at Golds Gym or the Y--same and group provides motivation tho I get bored really easily.
Horsemanship: There is growth, success and a sense of moving forward
Nutrition and exercise: maintenance or fixing
No comments:
Post a Comment