Tuesday: review of what we did with Marie--most of it went really well. Then pleasant ride with Try.
Wednesday: progress with the circling game and ride with Sephira--lovely to start--mounting block, good walk, relaxed trot where I was able to work on the overall relaxed/physical feeling I want to be my new habit. But horses came in for breakfast distracting Sephira and Sephira did not want to pick up canter or maintain it. I stayed with it until we got it but it was not pleasant.
Thursday: MH rode Sephira and found her to be sticky--suggested if I am having issues with tricks/respect that she or BA ride her once a week. I was unhappy as it doesn't make me feel successful to need to go to someone else for help. Got up with Sharon over both animal communication questions and respect issue:
COMMUNICATION notes from Sharon:
In the beginning it makes
things a lot simpler if you're quiet, relaxed and open to receive the info
sent. That doesn't mean it's a "have-to" by any means. I find it
easier when I close my eyes, take a few deep breaths, ask the question and
expect an answer. Some animals show you their answers with pictures, some with
a voice like yours or mine and sometimes both. And..sometimes they'll answer
before you have time to frame your question because you've already sent the
thought not even realizing you've done so. One of the big keys is trusting
whatcha get. Don't doubt it's coming from them. For instance if you want to ask
Try a question, visualize her in your mind, say her name and fire away. Very
seldom will you get an answer from another being because you've directed your
energy to that particular being in that moment. If it makes it easier, see an
invisible thread reaching from your third eye to theirs. When you've finished
with your questions tell them thank you and that should disrupt that connection
and you can move on. Water is very emotion oriented and sometimes if I've been
having a difficult time with an animal for one reason or another they'll pop
through while I'm in the shower. Very normal! Sometimes it's an
"A-ha" moment, too. Lots of times it's easier for me to connect from
here rather than there (meaning being in their space) because there's usually
distractions at folks facilities and I'm in my own space here. One thing that
might help you is when you reach for them from a distance is to rub their neck
with your hand (in your mind) and you can usually feel them connect..
Girl, I don't believe in
coincidence. They do hear, they do know and they most assuredly pick up on our
thoughts. Seen it too many times. Sooo don't doubt what you get!
So I will go ahead and trust what is happening.
So I will go ahead and trust what is happening.
Now with Miss Fancy Pants!
There comes a time when you have to step out of your comfort zone and get a
little aggressive with this mare, Elizabeth. She says you haven't earned her
respect, yet. Respect is a two-way street. She's pushing you and your buttons
because she knows she can. I explained that you don't want her to be put
through some of the stuff she's had to deal with in the past. She knows, and
she's grateful and she does love you. But..you're going to have to step up to
the plate and make her mind. There's a big difference between abuse and getting
her attention. I've shown her a dressage whip, and I think that's what I'd use
instead of spurs. Your choice, though. I've called her on her misbehavior and
explained this is unacceptable. Bring your energy up higher..and keep me posted! NOTE: MMJ not higher energy but focused energy!!
So this upset me--I tried to reach Sephira unsuccessfully from home and got real negativity--she out and out said I don't respect you. Then went to the barn. She was ignoring me with really nasty looks when I got
there--deliberately ignoring me--even after I talked to her from home--so I
hung with Try and gave her some carrot pieces. Then Sephira started to come
around and I TALKED to her and cried a little, talked a little, gave Try
another carrot piece and left.
Friday morning: I realized I had to get rid of my emotion, that the answer is always dwell time and the horse is "right". So Good news--Sephira and I are on good terms again and next week we can begin fixing specific "tricks" to build respect. I got rid of my anger/emotion, did a big visualization and talk while I was taking a bath--apologized to her for overdoing the friendly game and causing the disrespect to seep in i.e. taking responsibility myself and that really helped clear the air. Then when driving to the barn talked again that I was on my way and that I hoped she would come to her stall door in good spirits as I had a couple carrot pieces for her. When I got to the barn she was already waiting for me at her door and sweet as can be.
MEANWHILE Try and I this week:
Lovely rappore. I tried connecting now that I realize I can use the movie idea asking Try to join the movie. Perhaps Try prefers to communicate with pictures/movement than words tho she will do that also. Two movies: Galloping together with no fear and abandon--??a message to me that we need yeehaw time and to examine my fears??? The second we were floating in the clouds--sorta riding and sorta just two spirits together. I have been very afraid of her aging and my aging--perhaps she was telling me that we will always be connected--that death will not prevent our spirits from being together.
Cool stuff: MH and BA are playing together with Charm and colt starting. Love watching.
Riding: It is very important right now to have lots of dwell time and be careful of getting really direct line in my thoughts. It will be better to work on me than them!!
MMJ and B Me: worked on my energy in the bathtub and on the way to the barn and thought about it a lot while at the barn. Friday I did the video homework with Lisa's energy ribbon. Looking forward to finishing the month that is all about me and my energy and adding it to me and my horses next month.
From MMJ--feedback:
Lovely rappore. I tried connecting now that I realize I can use the movie idea asking Try to join the movie. Perhaps Try prefers to communicate with pictures/movement than words tho she will do that also. Two movies: Galloping together with no fear and abandon--??a message to me that we need yeehaw time and to examine my fears??? The second we were floating in the clouds--sorta riding and sorta just two spirits together. I have been very afraid of her aging and my aging--perhaps she was telling me that we will always be connected--that death will not prevent our spirits from being together. woo-woo/believe
MEANWHILE Try and I this week:
Lovely rappore. I tried connecting now that I realize I can use the movie idea asking Try to join the movie. Perhaps Try prefers to communicate with pictures/movement than words tho she will do that also. Two movies: Galloping together with no fear and abandon--??a message to me that we need yeehaw time and to examine my fears??? The second we were floating in the clouds--sorta riding and sorta just two spirits together. I have been very afraid of her aging and my aging--perhaps she was telling me that we will always be connected--that death will not prevent our spirits from being together.
Cool stuff: MH and BA are playing together with Charm and colt starting. Love watching.
Riding: It is very important right now to have lots of dwell time and be careful of getting really direct line in my thoughts. It will be better to work on me than them!!
MMJ and B Me: worked on my energy in the bathtub and on the way to the barn and thought about it a lot while at the barn. Friday I did the video homework with Lisa's energy ribbon. Looking forward to finishing the month that is all about me and my energy and adding it to me and my horses next month.
From MMJ--feedback:
I think you
make a great point - that identifying the tension and specifically releasing
THAT can be hard - but a necessity in truly releases and entering GM fully. My plan for our last Session
that will focus primarily on US is to work on this - and work on entering GM in
an environment where it is not easy to go there. It is a unique perspective for
you to have both horses to 'read' as they both offer you something unique.
YES I am a full believer in
Animal Comm. ... if you'll notice the TTime movie is a little bit of that - but
I am careful how deep I go with folks at first b/c I do not want to scare them
off :-) .. For me - when I talk to my horses I really notice them 'hear' me
when I start to acknowledge their feedback - You have to Really BELIEVE it for
them to believe you .... Next time you do TTime why not invite Try into the
movie and ask her to turn it into HER movie and you'll go along for the ride -
be sure to respond to her so she knows you hear her - whatever happens - go
with it - do not over-think it - just roll with it.
And I do hear the voice of my horses in my inner
voice - In my opinion that inner voice is the 'medium' for a lot of things - as
in - your horse .. your higher self .. even God ... so for me - it's not as if
I 'hear' it in the horse's voice - but it's def. the horse. ... You'll know.
Just believe and roll with it - Try will guide you ;-)Lovely rappore. I tried connecting now that I realize I can use the movie idea asking Try to join the movie. Perhaps Try prefers to communicate with pictures/movement than words tho she will do that also. Two movies: Galloping together with no fear and abandon--??a message to me that we need yeehaw time and to examine my fears??? The second we were floating in the clouds--sorta riding and sorta just two spirits together. I have been very afraid of her aging and my aging--perhaps she was telling me that we will always be connected--that death will not prevent our spirits from being together. woo-woo/believe
No comments:
Post a Comment