Monday, September 1, 2014

Sunday - Much more than Magic

AM bathtub: Visualization from Try that we were floating--asking that I trust her relax, and give up the need to be in control and concentrate so hard. I also remembered the need for yeehaw and was a little wary of a dressage lesson this am--if she needed to loosen the spring rather than tighten it.

Both Try and Sephira were in a pleasant mood when I arrived tho something bothered Try for a minute or so in the wash stall?? Try and I got a full 20 minutes of dwell/hangout/be together time before Kathy arrived. Try hovered over me, licked and chewed and breathed on me.

Then Kathy came and the three of us hung out at the picnic table in the shade so I could bring Kathy up to date. She took note of the yeehaw and my need to let go and trust Try and Kathy knew just what to do. Thank you!!

I had a magical rider, perhaps the best ever. Kathy called out what to do and instructions for me to visualize and for the most part I was able to ride Try cueing with my visualization and I was as relaxed as I can remember while still maintaining a good position. I was super relaxed on the way home also. I am learning much of the physical tension is between my eyes from trying to control myself and everything else and concentrate so hard. Soft eyes, Elizabeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment