Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Tuesday

Today I am not feeling well. Went to the barn did a little with energy ribbon, groomed and came home. I am not just tired from the trip but am feeling head-achy and nauseous. I feel the beach trip as great as that was isn't worth losing a week of riding during fall or spring when the weather is great for horsemanship pursuits.

Anyway:
Try: Did not want to leave her stall at first--I think they have been out 24 hours for several days--perhaps tired and anxious to be in and get relief from the many insects. But she came--we tried to play with energy ribbon session 5 out back but bugs made it not possible to concentrate--then tried in the parking lot away from grass/woods/whatever and still the bugs were an issue. Ended up in the aisle of the barn.

Yes GM mode circles with the energy ribbon are relaxing. The TM energy ribbon focused on her stifle she did not get the first time--it required my stepping back and allowing the rope to make contact. After she came from my stepping back with out the rope tho I am not sure that the ribbon meant much. Tried it once at liberty and it is the draw in my body she responds to not the ribbon. Will be glad for MMJ's insight on this.

Finished with shower and the equispot bug stuff and a peppermint. She was certainly happier and more relaxed than when I first saw her.

Sephira: I had planned to ride but not feeling up to it. She also was ambivalent about coming to me in her stall. We played with the energy ribbon in the aisle. This was the first time with the ribbon for Sephira--in GM mode circling without and with ribbon unfurled she was confident and relaxed. When I did it from zone one over her head/neck she licked and chewed. TM focusing on her HQ--I must not have enough focus--did not mean anything but she came to me pleasantly when the rope made contact.

Finished with grooming and MH is going to ride her today in my place. That is good and the best thing but I am not happy about not getting to ride.

B Me--more--For Try she knows if I focus on HQ with a driving energy to yield HQ away from me. With a drawing/come to me GM energy/body language focused on HQ she will yield HQ to me. Ropes not necessary. HOWEVER for Sephira--it has been taking a LOT of energy to get her to yield HQ away the first time I ask that day. I have not asked either to think of my focusing on their HQ as a cue to see me/come to me. This is different.



No comments:

Post a Comment