So helpful to realize that of course that this is a work in progress for everyone of creating the state of being within ourselves that we desire.
Prime example is my whining and complaining even to myself about how busy I am and how much I have to do that creates tension blocking my ability to connect with my horses. Even more so getting frustrated and getting into a fight with the horse. Horses feel that energy and some just completely put up a block and do not relate--keeping you out with no chance of a conversation. Also being direct line and having an agenda as I did with the riding yesterday is something Try REALLY feels.
I have learned through Parelli study not to get into a fight--at least I understand that. I strive to not feel frustration with them. I can correct and then laugh and dispel the energy with Sephira and she seems curious about that--perhaps that she can't "get my goat." i.e. mounting block Tuesday when she knowingly stepped away--mostly to test me and be in control but perhaps a tiny bit of fear as well--so I whopped her on the butt big time then laughed and changed my energy quickly to positive (thank you Carol Coppinger). Repeated and mounting went smoothly and we waited.
Solution: take a breath, let go of whatever, tell the horse something kind. thankful. 60 second count, breathe and start again. I am personally finding waiting the 60 seconds with positive visualization to be very powerful.
This is NOT wasting time--time is wasted if the negative energy isn't changed.
MMJ says when she is dedicated to this way of thinking that is when the brilliant moments happen. I believe that totally.

No comments:
Post a Comment