I. Cueing thoughts to consider: best friend and bridging etc--thought about and applied. Tapping for thinking away from me/druthers--did successfully with Devon but didn't do with Try.
Thinking as we do something about refining and reinforcing--like bridging we seem to do this unconsciously. I did get to thinking about phases for reinforcing and facial expression as a phase 3/4--often this is enough. Also about cueing--keep going/you almost have it.
II Riding 50% yeehaw and 50% precision
Try got a heavy dose of precision last week. She was ok with it but I want to even things up this week.
My goal for precision is to film us trotting and check out Try's reaction to my cueing visually to see how close we come to the trot I have in my mind.
III. Distance/On Line/Liberty
I want to progress this with playing with sideways towards after sideways away to see at what distance she comes back to me on line and at liberty.
IV. Pilates dvd--did not do this--why don't I want to? Loving the zumba class for now. Continuing pilates on my own, some stretching and free weights--why not the dvd?
V. See Nickers
No comments:
Post a Comment