Today I decided not to get down on myself for lack of energy and precision yesterday. Try and I have had a lot of time off for weather,etc and perhaps need a little time to get back to a standard we know.
So I picked yoyo only.
1. First step--Try waiting and listening to my cues rather than offering/anticipating etc. (Where is she thinking?) This was an easy fix.
2. Next will Try back from light cue of my facial expression and energy--yes--took a couple tries to clean that up.
3. Then will Try stop when I go life down? Again a couple tries and it was there.
4. Did not go any farther--next steps??--her draw is stronger than the drive in the yoyo but not snappy. Also the backup is not energetic.
Then we did simple walk/trot on the rail in the ring for a few laps in the slush. Next down the drive and up the county road for a passenger ride. Try decided on a short trip--very windy and big front coming with possible heavy rain any minute--so that seemed like a good decision on her part. I did hop off, attached 22' line and Try grazed on the way home. Today she seemed relaxed and pleasant the entire time.
No comments:
Post a Comment