This was very very wonderful. She was training wild mustangs with her body/mind/energy plus a soft golden colored ribbon. It was precise and lovely. It was a directed focus on to get the slightest response followed by a release of a wholistic positive energy to teach that yes that was the right answer.
It gave me a whole new idea of "neutral"--She organized her body/mind/energy as "Best Friend" mode--I interpret as a sense of oneness--overwhelming warmth, relaxation and loving energy that is scattered or loosely held--not hanging on to it. She gave an exercise to find it--use an image for 3 minutes, then give the image a one word and experience the word for 3 minutes followed by count down from 60 to 0. Perhaps to do upon mounting.
Focused body/mind/energy to ask the horse to do something she called "Tiger" mode. It has no negativity attached--simply a directed focus. She demonstrated using it to teach three areas of body control, hip, shoulder and back up. For instance she pushed the hip to get forward motion by focusing narrowly on the stifle--one clear forward thought by the horse and she released into the "Best Friend" mode etc.
For me--how to ask--
1. Creating best friend mode--I have an understanding of what this can be for me--it will take practice to have the timing to make the shift and do so as completely as I would like. This can be my neutral--both Try and I will love it. Isn't this what being with a horse is all about? Remember: Attitude class and Course in Miracles/law of attraction to create that state of being. Sunday ride glow vs oneness. A good way for me to feel this is to rub/touch Try--she doesn't really like it--Dan suggests I rub myself in her presence instead. LOL
2. A weak area for me--consciously visualize with my mind the "movie" of what I would like to happen.
3. Rhythmic circles for relaxation?
4. Reading Try for her first thought toward the ask
5. Increasing pressure when LB confident Try has not decided yet that she wants to play????? i.e. Touch it game?? She doesn't need time to process what I asked when she is confident?
What Try and I already do
We have learned a lot of matching and mirroring body shaping, gaits, energy levels on the ground and in the saddle. It is likely we are just scratching the surface but we are on our way. Learning to control thoughts in my mind--I understand and sometimes apply this--if I am thinking loving thoughts that will draw Try, if I am thinking about what I want to get done that will send Try away mentally/physically. Being pleased with Try's effort is powerful--she seems to crave confirmation that she got it and is smart. She loves to show off for an appreciative crowd--picking up on their positive energy--when they think she is wonderful and amazing.

No comments:
Post a Comment