Rider confidence 5
Horse development 5
Talent 14
Skill 8
Try 20
Luck 18
1. Me- LBE big positive Energy--where is it?
2. Games on the ground to sharpen up cueing
3. Riding--??passenger only??--downward transitions??
4. Try's health: medical issue?, need for fitness, psychological health
5. My fitness - pilates dvd
??Consider discussing the issue of riding with a soft feel/contact/connection with Dawn?? I actually would prefer not to have any contact with her mouth what so ever. I think I have more of a hangup about this than Try does--it makes me feel guilty to even ask for soft feel. We were in a clinic Kelly Sigler taught last spring and rode with soft feel for two days--that was strange to me. Dressage lessons I do what I am told but on my own ride with contact for very short durations. I do see moments of her rounding up on a loose rein and on line circling. She does love to stretch also. I audited Linda Parelli's first Game of Contact course--was excited to do so after seeing Remmer at Lexington VA tour stop. Seeing the warmup bringing that power out of Remmer was incredible. As RBE I LOVE power!
No comments:
Post a Comment