Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Phone coaching 2/11 re goals over time, improv, Try's fitness

2014 2 11 Phone coaching with Dawn
·        Perfect moment exploration—also check out Chasing Daylight

·        Using goal board over time!
o   Linda just erases -- doesn’t worry about “losing” todos—they will come back if need be
o   Linda suggests fewer things on board—important to me to not overwhelm myself
o   Things erased—unconscious competence
o   Let it go—less is more
·        Overthinking goals vs being in the moment
o   I know I miss moments with Try by concentrating on the plan
o   As RBE I have natural talent for catching moments
o   Catching moments: remember repetition game in acting and nonverbal
§  Apply to Try by verbalizing what she is telling me
o   Internal battle of LBI vs RBE—remember exercise at ADF—Erik Franklin
·        Riding improvisation
o   I am comfortable improving on the ground
o   In the saddle pick a day and play with riding and no plan
o   Moment to new moment
o   Mirror Try
o   Jim Carrey energy and sense of fun
o   Explore what would happen
o   The unexpected
o   Giving up control and unrealistic unconscious safety concerns
o   Yoyo
·        Try’s fitness
o   I am always concerned with this and excited to release guilt
o   Try looks GREAT for soon to be 23!
o   Yes to basic hack carefully
o   Yes to apply principals of exercise for my 67 year old body to her 22 year old.
o   Yes to maintaining strength of top line
o   Consistency is all important for arthritic horse and human LOL
o   Vary the program—dressage strength and flexibility, hack for strength and aerobic health
o   Patterns and variety, rest, the unexpected riding yeehaw in the field to loosen the spring for psychology health and to prevent boredom
o   REWARD THE EFFORT
o   Dressage—power from HQ from free rhythm and Try finding her own balance


No comments:

Post a Comment