In the midst of household chaos over renovations, I was able to get to the barn and see Try for my enjoyment.
We did
1. briefly on the cueing--I picked the backup as that is our weakest of what we worked on with Dan.
I did the visualize, energy up, seat to cue direction then one leg at a time--she did not respond well--just kept turning. On the repeat then she backed directed from the seat cue. We walked a little and came back to it--with the same result--first going to leg and not getting a clean backup, then start over and Try offered backing from the seat cue.
2. I explored the idea of the release being the best friend energy--I forgot that it is non focused completely like free radicals floating thru space. It did seem to promote some nice relaxed time together on a day when I was frazzled but I can see with our 10 year history--it will take some time to get Try to "crave" or seek or truly understand release as best friend/big enveloping warm loving feeling mode.
3. We finished with going for a walk on line--passenger what-ever she wanted to do. Up the road a ways before Try decided she wanted to go back--I realized at that point that she was concerned about Mimi who was tied in the ring. Also after we went back to her pasture and hung out a while--she paced the fence line concerned about Mimi.
No comments:
Post a Comment