My message to Kathy Glielmi
> Thank you for that clarification about lifting shoulders--yes I felt it--yes subtle and I did not see it--will go back and
look again.
>
> My first ride today by myself in the ring with
Sefira--walk/trot/canter. I feel safe--Katie videotaped Saturday and I could
see how safe she is.
> I am striving to be in sync with her trot and we are
working out--between us--cueing gait transitions.
> Today what I wanted to do seemed to be what she
wanted to do and what she seemed to want to do was what I wanted to do--very
pleasant.
> Trotting on the big ring a few laps and cantering a
circle in the dressage ring--soon off that circle.
> My first goal is communication between us on basics
and it is coming quicker than I thought.
> She is not where Devon or Try are with subtle cueing
but no reason why it can't happen.
> Look forward to dressage lessons with you fairly
soon.
> Perhaps one week Try and one week Sefira--that would
be in keeping with my need to practice and work things out on my own???
> I am excited.
> Elizabeth
Kathy's reply
Super for you, as usual I am game for what you want to focus on or who. Glad you are feeling confident and comfortable with her. As you know mares are often more sensitive. It will take 6mo - year to really learn her, but if you are playing on-line with her it will probably come sooner. See you in a week Me
---- Elizabeth Pope <ehpope@embarqmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for that clarification about shoulders--yes I felt it--yes subtle and I did not see it--will go back and look again.
Monday with Try: Lovely time together--groom, shower, treat rain rot, graze, dwell.
No comments:
Post a Comment