Sefira
Nice ride wtc
Downward transitions without reins are happening now. Upward asking for the trot and canter on her left lead are easy tho we still need to work out the right lead canter.
I am giving her a lot of breaks to a walk on the buckle and stopping a few times in the shade. We are very comfortable trotting on the rail in the full ring and beginning some laps for fitness in a casual sort of way. I am going with the trot she gives me for the most part even knowing that she starts the trot a little fast--this will be something to consider--am I overcueing to produce this? The canter--we need to do this outside the dressage ring the 20 meter side is so very short for her strides.
We had some interesting moments after the ride. She objected to my putting the rainrot stuff on her back legs but then decided it was ok and I was able to stroke them with love. Then she objected to my brushing her forelock and I stepped back and waited a bit then she was happy for me to do it and it was another smooth, loving moment.
Try
Groom, ride, shower.
We didn't work on anything--just being together. She just feels so perfectly wonderful to me--nothing bothers me--little stuff I might have found annoying and thought I should "fix" in the past I am not even noticing. Also interestingly she is in raging season and still responsive. It all feels so warm and together and right.
No comments:
Post a Comment