Tuesday phone coaching with Dawn—highlights:
1.
Using downtime after the fall—when the energy is
there to use this as study time.
2.
Jenny Susser: life/sports coach/psychologist—saw
that Dawn was holding back in her desire to be a good student for Linda. I
really, really do this.
3.
Dawn and I may go to a looser coaching schedule.
4.
Sephira photos—she looks sad and even no one
home, bit too high. Take photos again in one month, 6 months. I saw the no one
home look enter her eye when she realized BA was going to mount for riding
session. NOTE: I have seen this as some one goes to mount she goes internal.
5.
Dwell time—experiments with non-verbal
communication and do not expect anything—no agenda.
6.
My need to be able to put the horse first in
sessions with instructors: be funny, ask before session—I would like to be able
to stop, ask ?s, regroup for myself and my horse. Take a break. I have the
ultimate responsibility for my horse’s physical, mental, emotional well-being
even if I am not the riding expert.
No comments:
Post a Comment