Hi
Sharon,
I have a couple issues: When she said the following to you--
"She asked if you’d take a few minutes daily
and open yourself to her..and trust!"
I am trying this and have no idea if I am actually communicating.
Also
Sephira tripped and I fell and injured my shoulder am not able to do much with
her right now. Bethanna is filling in and riding her until I am sure I won't be
reinjuring the shoulder. Bethanna's approach is good but not as soft and loving
as my approach--she isn't going for the kind of depth of understanding I am.
I
am worried that Sephira might think I am throwing her to the wolves tho I know
Bethanna is NOTHING like the dressage stuff Sephira experienced. I hope Sephira
knows and understands this is temporary.
From Sharon:
Oh No!! That's a longgggg way down! Did you break it? (been there) Ouch!!
I apologize! I should have finished my thought and not expected you to.."and trust the information you receive."
She does hear what you share, and she does understand you didn't throw her to the wolves. Although, she isn't particularly fond of Bethanna and her ways she'll manage until you feel confident enough to continue. She's very sorry you were hurt!
So..no worries, just heal so you can move forward! S
From me--attempting and thinking maybe I am not only sending but perhaps receiving unless I am kidding myself and that is just my own little voice answering--from my house to the barn. Discussed her exquisite trot and my desire to be in sync with her. She seems to understand and the thought came to me (from her?) about my own fitness issue in this.
Thoughts I have--I feel that horses communicate with each other this way. The Alchemy books seems to put forth a scientific basis for this. I have had some uncanny human to human communication a few times. Joey said he can communicate with Devon from Burlington to New Bern. Still this seems kinda creepy to me!! But it can't hurt to pursue any method to communicate well.
Note: vet visit reinforced in my mind Sephira's very good ability to teach us just exactly how she feels the humans should do things.
So for today at the barn: Dwell time in the back paddock and see if I can send thoughts and see any reaction. (After Sharon reached Sephira (and Try in the past) I could absolutely see a difference in the way they looked at me.) My plan is to discuss my desire for us to work together on the lightest possible cueing in the saddle (tho not riding today) and on the ground using the backup as an example.
WHAT HAPPENED TODAY (MONDAY)
WHAT HAPPENED TODAY (MONDAY)
On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Elizabeth Pope <ehpope@embarqmail.com>
wrote:
Sharon
I
believe I need another appointment.
Sephira
“tripped” and nearly fell with Bethanna today just like she did with me the
other week. BA did not fall off, but said she thought it wasn’t a trip but that
her knee went out on her. Will get her to vet on Thursday but could use any
info from Sephira before that.
Does
Sephira know that this happens, how often, does it hurt? Does she have
any advance warning—any way to let me know so we could stop and I could get off
safely?
Afterward
I rode Try and then went to Sephira to get her out of her stall to spend some
time with her. She had her nose in the back corner and didn’t want to come out.
I waited in her stall and tried to communicate and then just cried my heart
out. After a while I pulled a treat out and she came. Afterwards she was happy
to hang out with me in her stall and I could rub her head and she licked and
licked and licked my hand.
I
have made a big commitment to myself and her to provide her a permanent home
for numerous reasons including that she deserves what I think I can provide.
She is so sweet. If I can’t find a way to be safe riding her, I will not be
able to keep her and I just don’t think I could stand that.
This
weekend I played with sending messages to her from my home and I felt like she
was answering but I could be kidding myself. I did not feel any answers today.
But when I first saw her she gave me the look I get from her and Try after you
converse with them.
Elizabeth
FROM SHARON
She's embarrassed and hurt emotionally. Not physically. She understands your concern about falling and your concern about a possible issue with her knees. She says it's not her knees. Check the angle on her feet. Has someone new been working on her? Is anything different? She thinks that's the problem.
She says sometimes your messages come in loud and clear. Sometimes they're garbled..like you have too much you want to say at once.
Try taking a few deep breaths with your eyes closed then send a brief question and open your mind for the answer. Keep your eyes closed so there are no distractions. The answer should come quickly. Just like you're talking to anyone. She may show you a picture and you can see it better with your eyes closed. If you get nothing, change your question just a little and try again. See if this helps!
Don't give up! I think you guys will go far! Hope I've answered your questions. For some dang reason I can't scroll back to find your message. Grrrrr!
This one's on me! Hang in there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment