Try
We rode
good stuff
1. conversation? yes--in her stall--interested in coming to me and in going and doing something.
2. trot--yes--better and closer to the freedom of two weeks ago!
3. no objections to soft feel at the trot
4. I had a good time
5. awesome partner for the dismount--backed and sideways so I could get off onto the mounting block!
priorities for next time
1. play with porcupine and HQ at a halt on the ground to cue Try what we are lookin to do
2. find a fun game: ?? knock the cone off the barrel
Sephira
We played out back
good stuff
1. Yes she wanted to play and after it was over and she was back in her stall she still wanted to play
2. she has very expressive eyes
3. her backing from the nose was lighter and I think she is getting the idea/figuring it out
4. she enjoyed the Easter Egg hunt/touch it but I am not sure what she learned other than we don't always have to be working at something difficult and that is a great thing to learn.
5. great draw
6. lots of curiosity
7. we were both freer to just be/dwell/session mostly at liberty
Ooops that was supposed to be 5
priorities
1. go thru the check list
2. ? repeat the backup--treats and good girl, pats for right answer
3. can we give a treat for touch it??
soon
Ride and check out Cathy's saddle so I can return it.
No comments:
Post a Comment