Friday, June 20, 2014

Friday - Group Ride - Try

Today I rode Try, Jen rode Sephira, Catherine rode Nudie and BA rode Nelson in the ring together. After two 100 degree plus heat index no riding days, we were all glad to get back out there. Try and Sephira enjoyed getting groomed and showered/bathed. I enjoyed watched Jen (BA's daughter age ?12 or 13, tiny, riding Sephira and seeing how safe she was with just a bit of coaching from BA--really good for my confidence. Rode Try with left arm--she neck reins--etc--as shoulder has been sore again now that I have cut back on the ibuprofen. We did actually do trot laps and rode more and longer than before. Try has learned that it helps me for her to sidepass over the mounting block so I can dismount--she is so great. Sephira enjoyed having Jen give her a baby oil bath--her dry coat just lapped it up and Sephira seemed so happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment