Sephira
No one at the barn when I arrived so we played out back for connection and then did a good grooming after the weekend. (I had promised myself not to ride Sephira if there is no one on the farm.)
Anyway--good stuff
1. She has still got backup from the look--one step anyway--and that after not doing this for ??two weeks.
2. extreme friendly--she has no issues with slapping the ground standing in near her nor helicopter. If I slap the ground with intention directed to her she knows the difference.
3. circling game--she will make downward transitions from my energy down
4. She is so curious--explores when she gets out back and did the hunt for treats which went well
5. she enjoyed grooming and pampering
priorities
1. she knows move HQ from a look--??from other horses?? anyway, can we establish this and the backup as a consistent pattern?
2. ride!
Try
I had not planned to ride her today but oh well. Groomed in the wash stall and played around in the ring. She was in a funny mood. Started out draggy, then on adrenalin a bit and really wanting to trot out, then not interested in cantering then offering canter.
good stuff
1. I loved being with her
2. She had fewer insect bites
3. she was super at the mounting block/bridling and haltering
4. we repeated things calmly til they got done
5. sitting the canter in wintek saddle
priorities
1. time off for chiropractic
2. can I find a fun mental challenge/pressure for Try?
3. counter canter
No comments:
Post a Comment