Good day today!
Rode Try and she was an absolute dream. Follow my focus--no need for reins WTC. She offered canter--both leads and it was light and lovely using HQ. (We had done some HQ suppling before that--tea for two etc.) I could have ridden with two reins but Try was happier riding on the buckle with one hand. I think when I start back with both arms I will need to build up endurance. Depo or no depo she is just the greatest!!
More good news:
Ronald adjusted Sephira's trim.
Katherine Dzimitrowicz rode Sephira and we all looked for any stumbling and did not see anything.
Perhaps just an occasional little hitch in her giddyup so to speak--nothing that would be a problem for a rider.
Katherine loved her--especially her flying changes.
BA suggested I only ride her at a walk until we are sure the big stumbles were caused by the previous trim.
If that doesn't fix it--then ask Karen Bullock and perhaps there is a better trim.
No comments:
Post a Comment