There is no doubt in my mind that Try and Sephira read my mind when we are together and I look to see what they are thinking and feeling. I practice at home clearing my mind and sending messages. i.e. I just sent a message for Sephira thanking her and appreciating the way she took care of Jen in this morning's ride. Both Try and Sephira look at me in a very connected way--Sephira more intently much of the time and Try knows me so well and is so comfortable about it.
Joey Barley (BA's hunter trainer/coach) who found me for Sephira said in message this week--
Elizabeth I can't express .how happy it makes me that u have sapheria I feel as if one of my life's missions is complete thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.
Joey said Sephira saved his horse Devon's life. Joey said he and Devon communicate by mind reading and can do that between Burlington and New Bern. He felt Sephira was terribly unhappy and it was his mission to provide a good new life for her.
Marie said that this communication method is what all great horsemen do.
Although I was confused and certainly have some doubts, I am very intrigued.
Of course, just because you can communicate and they understand, does not mean that what I want is top of their priority list. HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment