Saturday, June 7, 2014

Friday's session with Marie, Tammy, Try and Sephira

Creating the “golden” state of being in myself that Try and Sephira like, makes me open to reading them and communicating on a deeper level. 

This was an incredibly wonderful morning--just EXACTLY what I needed!!!!

1.      Breathing:
a.      At home practice—deep breathing from yoga
b.      Practice during dwell time
c.      Use it when I feel tension
d.      Use it riding for freedom and joy
e.      Use as prep for communication
f.       Use to be able to quickly find the quiet/relaxation/golden state
2.      Use affirmations:
a.      Review ones I use already
b.      Plan when and where to use
c.      Use affirmations on the way to the barn keyed to the day’s plan
d.      I love you, I am sorry, I forgive you
e.      Check Louise Hay, Joe Vitale and Hawaiin guy for tapes
f.       Ask Marie for links
g.      5 things to be grateful for—Will Bowen
h.      List all the things I love about Try, also Sephira
i.       List all the things I have learned from horses
j.       After session, on the way home:
                                                    i.     5 things that went well
                                                   ii.     2 priorities for next time
                                                  iii.     Hold myself accountable for the priorities
                                                  iv.     Make + affirmations based on the priorities
                                                   v.     Visualize positive intent, each step with clarity
                                                  vi.     Task must be achievable for us both
3.      Log/blog the journey of spiritual growth, dwell time, use of affirmations. Becoming ethereal.



4.      Is Try ready for a conversation?
a.      No she was not and for a long time. She was tired and had a long, rough night upset over Sephira being moved to a different pasture. At times she was conflicted over whether to come to me or hang at the gate to watch horses come and go.
b.      I sat on the ground and worked on my breathing. At first breathing and inviting which is kind of a MAKE. Getting distracted and starting over. Playing with how deep the breathing.
c.      She did come and we hung out at the fence. She still not ready to do anything. Eventually we did a little stick to me.
d.      Marie suggested I approach Try as if I had never seen her before and check her out.
e.      I started with 7 games: friendly good enuf, porcupine she was light and awesome, yoyo amazing also. Circling at liberty—soso Sideways away good but toward wasn’t there!
f.       Circling on line: moving forward, yield inside HQ to spiral shoulder, resets
g.      Did not ride but discussed saddling as if she had never been saddled before
5.      So 5 great things
a.      Try came to me
b.      We played stick to me without stick or string despite Try being exhausted
c.      Try’s porcupine game was light as a dream
d.      Try was lovely to be with and I felt confident being with her.
e.      I felt proud of how light Try was with cueing—especially with Tammy watching as she had not seen Try in action in years.
6.      2 priorities for next time
a.      Is Try ready for a conversation
b.      HQ yield on the circle
7.      Affirmations
a.      Try and I are enjoying dwell time together. I am practicing my breathing and journey toward golden. I am enjoying experimenting and reading Try in the moment.
b.      Try and I found success in the HQ yield and I asked and then reset.
c.      Riding: Try and I are enjoying a lovely ride that is just what we need for our physical and mental health.



Sephira
1.      Was she ready for a conversation? Yes
2.      Checking her out on line
a.      Friendly: ok—with stick and string etc but not relaxing. Rubbing her forehead can be relaxing
b.      Porcupine: Backup from the nose—she doesn’t know it. From Intention not today. From the chest was light. Shoulder yields—yes but not pivoting. HQ—yes she moves it easily.
                                                    i.     Yoyo—yes and good draw
3.      Played with backup from the nose: intention, 4 phases and support with driving rhythm. Quit with a bit of success.
4.      Confidence improved from our last session with Marie
5.      Test of Confidence
a.      Confidence in me as a leader
b.      Confidence in things
c.      Confidence in learning
d.      Confidence in what we are doing?
6.      What went well
a.      Curious
b.      More relaxed
c.      Good draw
d.      Positive reflexes in most of porcupine game as a new game for her
e.      She is beginning to get the idea that she can figure out how to solve a puzzle
7.      Priorities for next time
a.      Play with backup from the nose for puzzle solving learning
b.      Play with Easter egg hunt/touch it as a super fun game which will tap into her natural curiosity and build her confidence in learning. Attainable.






No comments:

Post a Comment