Today Try and I spent time together:
5 great things.
1. The conversation--she left her hay and came to me.
2. We played the Easter Egg hunt/touch it game with treats on obstacles. She so knew the game but got confused at two obstacles thinking she needed to offer tricks before we went on to the next hunt.
3. She offered games
4. We were cleaner on the circle and I reset when asking for HQ yields on the circle
5. I got to ride!
(Note I used affirmations for the circling etc in preparation.)
Priorities
1. We have lost the glorious loose freedom in the trot: ??weather and humidity??
2. I think it would be great for relationship to pick one simple thing to sharpen up each time we get together.
Sephira--Katherine rode and I went out for a few minutes and the 3 of us hung out and visited and appreciated Sephira. Also at the end when Katherine was hanging out with Sephira in the shade, Sephira used her eyes to signal she wanted to connect so I joined them and had treats in my pocket.
5 great things
1. Sephira got a lovely break in her ride for us to visit
2. Sephira felt appreciated
3. She got a lovely relaxed physical fitness session
4. We got to hang out in the shade under the trees
5. She loved getting treats
6. She saw me and wanted me to come.
2 priorities
1. ride at a walk
2. easter egg hunt/touch it to build confidence in learning/puzzle solving
No comments:
Post a Comment