- stand with my side to her zone 1
- send (thumb in my pocket)
- lead it is belly button
- lift it is stick at 180 degrees comes off the ground to 180 degrees parallel to ground
- swing it is one smooth motion with appropriate energy laterally to her zone 3
- Touch it
- allow if we have a circle and if Try is connecting with me; once she reaches 180 degrees I can circle with her
- bring back
- if there is an issue disengage HQ and begin again
- if all is well or a step has been made in a good direction reward by back and bring her in to me.
- what helped was the next game--go forward but yield HQ was improved and helped me to get the circle and keep Try the distance I chose on the circle.
I am thinking it might be wise to actually watch the new Four Savvies dvds. LOL
Sephira:
Catching game worked but not as clearly--I may have quit too soon or should have upped my energy to over ride her being very in season, distracted, extra energy.
The backup was light and really more responsive whether from rope, porcupine, stick etc. BUT it may have been more of an escape. Porcupine--moved HQ/FQ some also.
As her concentration was coming and going I went back to old circling--easy send allow a bit until she relaxed and was ready and brought her back--just a couple minutes did it.
No comments:
Post a Comment