Try and I played in her field and cleaned up basic games--she seemed quite happy to see me and to do this. Then after grooming we went to the ring and warmed up while MH rode Ramone in the dressage ring. Then when they left I played music and we walked and trotted. Try would sync with me and then get bored. It would be good to have a track with shorter more varied music energies.
Then MH rode Try:
I had asked for help with leg yields:
1. Try's HQ yields on the right side were not as good as the left.
2. Thus I may need to hold Try back with leg yields pushing from left side.
3. Right side--go back and review Dan exercises on the ground and in the saddle for HQ yields
4. MH--use circles to work on this and slight bend--HQ yields even on the straight sides.
No comments:
Post a Comment