Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Week 2 Goals

week 2 

I. Increase Try's right side HQ flexibility
each time but less
wheelbarrow turns
dressage leg yields
see if MH sees a difference
pepper it in
play with it bareback
can I get those big steps without carrot stick--from shifting my weight?
can I get more/consistent steps with traveling leg yield on the ground--allowing FQ drift??

II.

Using seat cues

be on my balance point
stop and clean up as needed
using can you patterns including leg yield
use my phases visualize relax ask light seat seat leg
think about how I use cues together--isolate, separate and recombine
list everything I cue and cues/phases I use--then analyze for consistency or being too similar
Linda's engaged seat--check for both the rise and the sit--should feel lighter to Try
can hold pommel to guide pubic bone
will Try match my engagement--video
pilates dvd
III. Balancing my need to be more LBE with consideration for Try
Me: priority negative self-talk
people and horse pleasing
positive confrontation thru phases
strong confident ++ energy
visualization--bathtub reminder
be aware and TRACK it
watch myself with h'ship instructors
Try: increase her mental fitness of attention span and attitude
sync, dwell, awareness, 
do 1 unexpected thing each day--surprise and intrigue her
energy of either oneness or Jim Carrey
play with chunks of mount--keep energy flowing, fence for heights, draw w/exuberance
need round pen
whats in it for her
IV Sense of Fun and varying the monotone
how--needs variety?? 
riding rather than stick to me??
review notes for higher energy games
music, line dancing, spanish walk
brainstorm bucket list of everything fun: beach
Dan list for high energy games

No comments:

Post a Comment