Sunday, July 13, 2014

5+2 Sephira

I messaged Sephira how much I love her relaxation and thanked Try for being perfect and wonderful.

Sephira
The good

  1. Draw/happy to see me--pick me
  2. Curious
  3. Relaxed
  4. Lovely progress with friendly game
  5. Lovely shower
Priorities
  1. Follow up to friendly--see previous post
  2. The inbetweens need driving game language
Try
I said Hi a couple times and gave her a couple treats. Unfortunately she also said pick me and it broke my heart not to accommodate her. Perhaps in the future it would be fun to follow up after Sephira with asking the exact same things of Try and filming!!

I am confused right now about Try. I don't know what is going on with her. Sometimes she is the Try I know and sometimes she is unhappy. Twice her face has looked older to me. Her body looks good. I do not want to do too much. Our relationship feels so golden and perfect.

Bethanna took this photo of Try last weekend--I was not there. I hate how she looks so sad and submissive.


No comments:

Post a Comment