As my shoulder still needs a month to heal and I want to ride sensibly and stay scaled back a bit, I am thinking a good weekly plan could be:
Try:
1. I ride twice a week for fun and to follow up on concepts--possibly in the fields. Plan is 2-3 rides for Try for fitness in total.
2. Lesson once a week as one of the rides with Kathy or MH or MH ride Try. Every other week Kathy or MH not weekly. Keep pressure low for Try.
3. Dawn ride Try up to 2x a week--low pressure easy walk/trot hack in the ring with lots of loving.
4. lots of dwell time
5. perhaps a bit of on line/liberty. perhaps teach something new if it can be fun and I can think of something.
Sephira
1. I ride 2x per week--practicing making safety habits unconscious competence. See list. Low key. 3-4 rides per week in total for Sephira.
2. Catherine perhaps up to 2x per week hack walk/trot/canter for fitness. Caution: hot weather.
3. ??MH ride for low key exploration of fitness level--where to begin with some dressage for fun?
4. Vary the above with short on line/liberty session learning level 1 Parelli basics--with the first priority being relatively low key and a pleasant time for Sephira. DWELL time in the back paddock at liberty.
5. Perhaps mid August we could submit a L1 audition video??
No comments:
Post a Comment