Qs for Sephira
1. Are you pleased to be living at rollover now?
2. How can it be improved?
3. I am still injured and waiting for saddle that fits
you...I hope I am not boring you riding.
4. How can I let you know that I want us to have the
lightest possible cueing? Not reins but my seat for example 5. I am pleased
when you from the ground yield hq or back from a look...how can I help you
remember it farm day to day?
6. Is there anything you want me to know?
1. and 2. Yes, shower every day it's hot
3. Boredom is tolerable because the ride is not exhausting
like some.
4. and 5. Let's work on it...don't know how to cue walk to
trot...could try doing it from seat Remembering. Seems pointless, not fun, not
the kind of connection yet that she will do it for me out of both love and
understanding Can I make it fun?
6. Prefer not to be with Mimi annoying and Try because of
her bond with me. Would like variety, changes of energy and fun.
Qs for Try
- Why were you so sluggish today
- I feel like you are not happy at times. Is it anything I can help with?
- What would you enjoy doing
- Do you want to do the spotlight...I don't much but I will if you would really like to do it.
- Is there anything you would like me to know?
1. Chiropractic and heat
2. It's hot and I am tired of being by myself. I am not
comfortable. I am pretty healthy.
3. Go places, be with other horses, hang out
together, not just ride.
4. spotlight: Don't know
5. Love, fears getting old, losing me to
Sephira.
No comments:
Post a Comment