Thursday, July 24, 2014

More Wednesday Affirmations and Study of Fear- Books


Affirmations

I went back to Louise Hay for new affirmations--started with most important topics--which all seem to center around fear/confidence in areas of horsemanship, especially after the injury. Done and list posted to wall over bathtub.

In the process, Louise Hay book suggested book: Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway. Available as ebook so I am now up to chapter 4. Summary and more to post on bath wall.

5 truths about fear
1.      The fear will never go away as long as I continue to grow.
2.      The only way to get rid of the fear of doing something is to go out and do it
3.      The only way to feel better about myself is to go out and do it
4.      Not only am I going to experience fear in new territory, but everyone else does too.
5.      Pushing through fear is less frightening than living with the underlying fear that comes from helplessness.

Fear is not the problem but how we handle it





No comments:

Post a Comment