Thursday, July 24, 2014

Ha even more Wednesday - MMJ

After a conversation with my sister about cutting back on spending $$ on horse stuff, I see on facebook that MMJ is offering an 8 week online course delving into her methods (on the ground only). So what to do?

Con
1. costs $
2. one more thing on my todo list
3. I might neglect the savvy pack study

Pro

  1. I can work on it and apply on my own not requiring an instructor in person which is great for my confidence, independence and growth.
  2. On the ground only is excellent in helping Sephira learn to think in new ways and providing Try with something new as mental challenge.
  3. I think this body/mind/energy is central to my learning/study now anyway.
  4. I can proceed at my own pace.
  5. I love analyzing material in this way.
  6. I will end up with a do-able text of MMJ approach.
Addressing con arguments:
1. its only $
2. take some other stuff off the list--keep Marie and Kathy as in person instruction
3. so what if you neglect savvy pack--perhaps you could have fun comparing the two??

So I guess that is a decision

No comments:

Post a Comment